Long time no hear......

I started this blog with all the very best of intentions, and then never really continued. I've looked at the tab at the top of my search engine more times than I can remember, but never felt to follow through. I don't quite know why because blogging is what I love to do the most. Writing has been in my blood since as young as I can remember. I could read, write and spell some words before I even started school and I've never lost my love for them. English was always my strength throughout my schooling and I know I have so much in my head to share.

I originally started blogging as a kind of a diary. I'm a typist so it's much easier for me to get a lot of words down in a short amount of time. I wanted to blog because one day this will be the place my adult kids will come to - to learn more about me, my life and who I really am. It's kind of like a long letter or diary for them. But it's also for everyone else. I want to share these parts of me. The things I learn in this journey of life. There are so many aspects of life that make us who we are.

So this morning I got up and I knew that I needed to continue this. Yes I can blame it on the busyness of life - being all that the title of this blog is, is in fact more than enough. I love all these things; being a mother; a cook; a Pastor; a learning support officer; a wife......and the list goes on. And some days I'm all these things all in one and it's exhausting. But there is no point blaming the busyness of life on not getting things done because we are all in the same boat.

Life has been good this year. Life has settled into a nice flow, mostly predictable and pretty quiet. Yes I'm still busy but I learnt along the way how to balance this properly and not bring myself to a nervous breakdown which I came close to mid year. These last two terms particularly have been much better as I've learnt how to do all these titles; including that of a friend; and do it without compromising my own emotional, mental and physical health.

And just when that all came into alignment, we decided to add one more aspect.

Foster parent.......

Stay tuned for that one because this is going to be one heck of a ride.


Comments

Popular Posts